So I thought I might post up some of my thoughts, maybe this will be carthartic. Maybe it will, as the name suggests, simply track my mental state until one day I finally decide to end it all and escape this life.

Not that I expect anyone to ever read this.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Ugly? I dont think so....but

Sometimes I really wonder just what is wrong with me when it comes to women.  I mean, I wouldn't consider myself unattractive by my standards: I'm not overweight, I'm reasonably fit, I have a good job, my own place and yet, not a look at all from women.  This really only leaves me with the impression that the problem is that I'm just ugly plain and simple.

I mean most normal people will have a number of girlfriends over time and yet...not me? My friend tells me I just need to stress less about it but jeeze I can't just change the way I think anymore.

The saying goes that men think about sex every 10 seconds or some such crap, well sometimes I feel that way about thoughts of suicide.  I mean I wouldn't be able to go an hour with constantly thinking about putting a gun to my head and blowing it all away.  This makes it very hard to concentrate on anything for a length of time thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment